Attendize is an Open-source ticket selling and event management platform and is everything you need for a successful event. Attendize has a wide array of features aimed at making organising events as effortless as possible.
List of features
Some of the more prominent features of this theme include the following:
- Beautiful mobile friendly event pages.
- Easy attendee management - Refunds, Messaging etc.
- Data export - attendees list to XLS, CSV etc.
- Generate print friendly attendee list.
- Ability to manage unlimited organisers / events.
- Manage multiple organisers.
- Real-time event statistics.
- Customizable event pages.
- Multiple currency support.
- Quick and easy checkout process.
- Customizable tickets - with QR codes, organiser logos etc.
- Fully brandable - Have your own logos on tickets etc.
- Affiliate tracking - track sales volume / number of visits generated etc.
- Widget support - embed ticket selling widget into existing websites / WordPress blogs.
- Social sharing.
- Support multiple payment gateways - Stripe and PayPal out the box. Other payment gateways can be added.
- Support for offline payments.
- Refund payments - partial refund & full refunds.
- Ability to add service charge to tickets.
- Messaging - eg. Email all attendees with X ticket.
- Public event listings page for organisers.
- Ability to ask custom questions during checkout.
- Browser based QR code scanner for door management.