Can't install!

Hello,

I'm trying to install this on my server and I can't. Everything is showing as good on the install screen, the database connects properly and all I get is "Whoops, something went wrong" which isn't overly helpful if I'm going to try and fault find.

There is nothing in storage/logs and there is nothing in any of my server logs!

Please help :(

Comments

• Are you using the dockerized version, or on bare metal?

• edited March 2017

• Make sure to follow https://www.attendize.com/documentation.php and it should work. I got it to work at a web hotel host.

• Hello, I am new and have searched and search for the answer. I have uploaded the files and have tried going to the main url, /install, /public and I get this same error. I have talked to my host and all the other PHP requirements are in place. Here is the error:
    Warning: require(/home/www/pcadodgeball.com/events/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/pcadodgeball.com/events/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/www/pcadodgeball.com/events/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5.6/lib/php') in /home/www/pcadodgeball.com/events/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

I appreciate any help! Ken

• PS - I have gone over the documentation numerous times as well.