Follow these steps for install Office 365 on Mac.
- Log in to Office 365 using the Office username and password.
- First, log in and if you don’t have an account, create a new one.
- In order to install the office on your Mac, tap on Install Office apps and Office 365.
- From the page, Tap on Install Office Apps and chose the Office 2016.
- After the file has downloaded, tap it to open it and follow the on-screen steps to move further.
- Once the set-up process completed, opens the work by clicking Start now.
After following the above steps properly, you are all set to Install Office 365 on your Mac device.